More than any other aspect of the curriculum, well-designed assessment is the key to engaging students in engaged and productive learning.
This toolkit produced by Macquire University’s Learning and Teaching Centre will help you understand better the implications of assessment and how to design engaging and productive assessments for your students.
The toolkit covers:
- Why assess?
- What to assess?
- How to assess?
- Learning and teaching aims
- Learning outcomes
- Assessment design principles
- Choosing assessment methods
- Designing for giving feedback
- Designing for self / peer assessment
- Setting assessment standards
- Designing for grading and moderating
Download the full assessment toolkit here ltc_assessment_toolkit_designing_assessment.