Professor Mick Healey of the University of Gloucestershire has put together bibliographies on a number of different aspects of learning and teaching (9 at the time of writing). Starting in 2005, he has been updating them regularly since, and each represents a comprehensive list of literature in the selected area.
The bibliographies represent essential reading for anyone considering teaching and learning development or research into HE teaching and learning.
These areas include:
- Active learning and learning styles: a selected bibliography
- Discipline based approaches to supporting learning and teaching: a selected bibliography
- Linking research and teaching: a selected bibliography
- Pedagogic research and development: a selected bibliography
- The scholarship of teaching and learning: a selected bibliography
- The scholarship of engagement: a selected bibliography
- Dissertations and capstone projects: a selected bibliography
- Students as change agents: a selected bibliography
- Research-based curricula in college-based higher education: a selected bibliography
You can access each of the bibliographies by clicking here.
Also on the page you will find a number of interesting case studies and handouts, on:
- Linking Research and Teaching through Engaging Students in Research & Inquiry
- Students as Change Agents
- Final Year Projects & Dissertations
- Research based curricula in college based HE
- Approaches to curriculum design
- Strategies to support staff engagement in PedR and SoTL
- Developing the scholarship of teaching and learning
- Applying for a National Teaching Fellowship